- Increased Revenues As stated earlier, online orders are larger than non-digital orders. Users love the convenience of ordering online. As they are not in a hurry to wrap up their order, users browse the whole menu on their mobile phones or computer screens and end up adding extra items. This leads to an increase in average order sizes that improves restaurant revenues.
- Better Service Delivery Instead of limiting the in-person customer interactions, online ordering platforms improve service experience. There are lesser chances of blunders and misunderstanding in order taking due to bad connection or accent problems. This in turn provides consumers with exactly the things they want without worrying if your staff understood their specific requirements.
- Personalized Platform with Complete Customization An online ordering system gives you complete control over your digital menu. You can make real-time changes to your menu or revamp the system according to your brand identity. With the help of an attractive platform, you can influence more customers to try your offerings and can even launch specific promotions and discount offers anytime for better appeal.
- Greater Profits Having own online system is always better than tie-ups with online food aggregators. Food aggregators are known to charge hefty commissions that can reduce your profitability from online orders, making the proposition unviable. Instead, when you have own website and mobile app, you have complete control over the revenues and profits from all the orders placed online.
F&B and hospitality industry are two of the most impacted industries in the world with the growth and penetration of the internet. Users all around the globe are accustomed to ordering food online and get a taste of sumptuous flavors in the comforts of their own homes.
According to Toast’s Restaurant Technology Report, 56% of the consumers order online from a restaurant in a month. Also, according to studies, online orders are 20% larger than orders placed via telephones. With so many studies and surveys in favor of online food ordering channels, you cannot overlook the promise offered by the online medium.
Why should you invest in an online food ordering system?
Millennials dominate the global population irrespective of the geographical region. And this young group is used to eating-out more than their previous generations. In such a demographic scenario, having a food ordering app for your business can work wonders towards growth. Also, there are few other reasons why you should have an online platform.
- To strengthen your stand against competition from big brands
- To provide convenience to your customers
- To grow your order size and volumes
- To improve staff efficiency
- To know customers better
Advantages of having an online food ordering system
How Nurturing Technolab can help in developing an online Food Ordering System?
With an online food ordering system, you can easily take your restaurant business to the next level and improve customer experience. If you need help in finding an online solution, our experts can help. Just consult and start the journey of taking your restaurant online, today.